Sunday, January 24, 2010

Craigslist Missed Connection of the Week: Taking the Words Out of My Heart


EVERY male employee of St. Francis Diner - m4m - 26 (mission district)


Date: 2010-01-24, 3:29PM PST

I was there again this morning. I was the guy in the 4-top wearing an Argyle sweater and eating a patty melt - you were every male employee on staff. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Each one sexy in your own way. There is clearly some discrimination going on in the hiring process, but everybody wins. You all got jobs and I get unimaginably sweet eye candy. I got all of my words caught in my throat whenever you threw me a glance. I DID want more coffee, I just couldn't move to make that clear at the moment. Shark Tooth Necklace - you might have been the cutest of them all, but Dark Blue Shades of Camouflage, your baby blues melted my butter: I felt a stirring. Gray Shirt I got butterflies, manly ones, fluttering inside of me when you came to Pop's to let us know our table was ready. Even you, Plaid Shirt and Other Guy, were astoundingly suave and polite, erotically so. I just want to take you all to some kitschy looking trailer in the middle of a desert and drink off-brand beers and listen to some music that I'd pretend I'd already heard of. We wouldn't have to take all of our clothes of right away either: we could play some Big Buck Hunter and talk about architecture and tattoos. We could mud wrestle or make a fire, maybe toss rocks at some cans lined up on a fence. If you're looking to have a six-way - or maybe a monogamous long term relationship with each other and me - I'm willing to consider it.
See you soon,
XoXo
Randy Warmloins 

No comments:

Post a Comment